Sponsor a scholarship
In order for us to achieve our mission, we need support from our sponsors to be able to deliver scholarships and encourage our scholars to make a profound impact on patient care and healthcare policy at local, national and global levels.
To pioneer change and improvements in patient and health outcomes, through nursing and midwifery leadership, honouring Florence Nightingale’s legacy.
Why sponsor a scholarship?
- Like Florence, your sponsorship will support scholars to provide evidence-based findings to ignite change and shape patient policy and practice
- Aid your organisation by investing in scholars to develop knowledge that will directly benefit your organisation’s mission and goals
- Contribute to improving clinical and health outcomes and have a direct impact patient care
- Social responsibility to secure the nursing and midwifery leaders of the future by aiding professional development
- Help raise the profile of the profession, become the professional voice of nursing and midwifery and inspire future generations to come.
- Secure the continuation of Florence Nightingale’s legacy.
Your funding will also help support the infrastructure of the Foundation, ensuring it remains the market leader for providing bespoke development programmes for nurses and midwives, mentoring scholars and providing one-to-one support to help individuals achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
My Foundation is committed to the improvements in patient care and in the use of innovative ways of treating both physical and mental illness; supporting health education for nurses and midwives through our travel bursary has proved interesting and ultimately beneficial for nurses, clinicians and patients as well as the wider public.
Sarah Stewart, James Tudor Foundation
Thank you to our current sponsors
Also thanks to:
The Band Trust
Chief Nursing Officer for England
CRH Charitable Trust
Health Education England, Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Health Education England, North Central and East London
Jeff Thompson – Stephanie Thompson Memorial Trust
The Menat Trust
National Leadership and Innovation Cenre – Southern Ireland (NLIC)
The Sandra Charitable Trust