Travel Scholarships - How to Apply
All applications must be submitted by 21st July 2017 – Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
Download an application form and then send your application with all parts completed and required references by email to The Foundation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please answer each question clearly and completely. Detailed answers are required to ensure that the Foundation can assess suitability
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- The scholarship has to be fully completed within twelve months from award, with a Final Report to the Foundation and Sponsor within 3 months of completion of travel
- Two managerial references must be submitted with your application, one of which should be from your current Line Manager and must include their agreement to grant the required study leave.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be interviewed on one of the following dates: 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th October 2017. Any candidate who is unavailable to attend for interview on these dates cannot be considered.
Click here for info on entry criteria
- [Microsoft Word Document] Sample Itinerary 2017-18
- [Microsoft Word Document] Travel Scholarship Application Form 2017-18
Click to view. Right-click -> Save Target As... to download.