Invitation to Tender: Digital Health Leadership Programme Content, Design and Delivery (2024 to 2027)
FNF is inviting tenders from high quality providers to design and deliver digital health leadership content for aspiring clinical leaders and established digital nurses and midwives, over the next three years from 2024 to 2027.
The successful partner will design and deliver two components for our programmes:
- A one day programme for Aspiring Digital Clinical Leaders for nurses, midwives and allied health professionals wanting to pursue a career in digital health. This one day will form part of a 3 day programme facilitated by and with the Florence Nightingale Foundation. This programme is aimed at Bands 5-7 Agenda for Change or equivalent.
- A four day residential programme for established Digital Nurse and Midwifery Scholars working towards or at Chief Nursing Informatics Officer (CNIO). This programme is aimed at Band 7 Agenda for Change and above. It forms a component of the Digital Health Leadership Scholarships which have historically been funded by Health Education England and Welsh Government. The repeat tender for this funding is imminent and we are seeking a delivery partner to submit a joint application.
By focusing on digital health leadership, nurses and midwives can address the challenges they face, improve the quality of care, enhance patient safety, promote inclusivity, and contribute to the ongoing transformation of healthcare delivery.
Our selected partner will offer innovative approaches to meeting the learning objectives and demonstrate a sound understanding of the application to a nursing and midwifery professional context.
“The Florence Nightingale Foundation is outstanding at developing innovative curriculum for nurses such as in the leadership scholarship. The inspiring curriculum pushes people, grows skills and it is at the edge of contemporary leadership education.” Feedback from previous digital leadership scholar
- Deadline for submission of application – 17 September 2023
- Shortlisting – 18 to 22 September 2023
- Interviews – 25 September 2023
- Outcomes communicated by 29 September 2023
- Delivery of Programmes commences from January 2024