The Burdett Trust is pleased to announce its exciting new nursing awards programme which will reward nursing teams for their sustained commitment to providing high-quality care. Awards will be made to nurse-led teams that demonstrate a commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care within seven categories, each one chosen to reflect and celebrate key funding programmes run by the Trust over the last fifteen years:
- ‘Who Cares Wins’ Award - for a team that has succeeded in embedding excellence in patient care as a driving force in its organisation’s strategy – effectively bringing patient experience to the boardroom.
- ‘Delivering Dignity’ Award - for a team that has demonstrated its ability to deliver good-quality care, where patients are central to care delivery and where dignity is embedded as a core value in practice.
- Mental Health Nursing Award – for a team that demonstrates excellence through innovative and transformational work in mental health nursing practice.
- Young People’s Health Award – for a team that has provided safe, effective and holistic care to young people ensuring they are at the centre of their care.
- Men’s Health Award – for a team that has developed proactive strategies and forward-thinking interventions to have help bridge the ‘men’s health gap’.
- Maternal Health Award – for a team that has provided high quality, individualised care for women and improved health outcomes for them and their babies.
- Global Health Impacts Award – for a team that has made a significant contribution to improvements in global health.
The seven winning teams will receive a charitable grant award of £20,000 and all remaining shortlisted teams £2,500. All grant awards must be spent on team training, education or professional development.
The Burdett Trust Awards 2018 will be announced at a prestigious event to be held at the Waldorf Hotel, London on the evening of 24 May 2018.
Visit www.btfnawards.org.uk for further information