Travel Scholarships – Criteria
- Candidates should have at least two years' professional experience subsequent to registration. Applications from those at the developmental stage of their career are particularly welcome.
- The amount awarded to each individual depends on the scope of the project to be undertaken, its length (study leave must be for a minimum of 3-4 weeks) and the country or countries proposed. To view a sample itinerary please see below.
- The selection process takes place in late September/early October 2017 for travel the following year.
- It is your responsibility to notify your referees and ensure that references are received together with your application form.
Expectations on award of all the Foundation's Travel scholarships:
- An Interim Report of 1000 words to the Foundation 6 months after award of the scholarship
- All travel must be completed by 31st October 2018
- A full Final Report to the Foundation and Sponsor within 3 months of travel and within one year of award of the scholarship
- To publish an article arising from the scholarship in a professional journal within 12 months of completion
- To present at conferences, seminars, etc. on the knowledge and experience gained during the scholarship
- To participate in scholarship evaluations
- All papers and publications must credit the Foundation and the Sponsor
How to Apply
Click here for info on how to apply