Research Scholarships - How to apply
All applications must be submitted by 18th May 2017 – Any applications received after this date will not be considered.
Download an application form and then send your application with all parts completed and required references by email to The Foundation: email@example.com
- Please answer each question clearly and completely. Detailed answers are required to ensure that the Foundation can assess suitability
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
- The scholarship has to be fully completed, including an Interim and then a Final Report to the Foundation, within 3 months of completion of the study. This must be twelve months from the award
- You must provide a letter of support from your line manager agreeing study leave in the event of an award
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be interviewed on one of the following dates:
28th June, 29th June, 30th June, 3rd July and 4th July 2017. Any candidate who is unavailable to attend for interview on these dates cannot be considered
Click here for info on entry criteria
- [Microsoft Word Document] Research Scholarship Application Form 2017-18
Click to view. Right-click -> Save Target As... to download.