The scholarships are now closed
Recipients of the Chief Nursing Officer for England Leadership Scholarship will undertake a bespoke programme. The scholarships have three broad aims:
to develop and enhance the individual’s leadership skills;
- to help define long term career objectives and maximise professional impact; and
- develop and implement an individual patient care improvement project.
Applications are encouraged from all levels of nursing and midwifery from Ward Sisters to Directors of Nursing / Midwifery.
Your organisation is expected to support your application and confirm that you are capable of being fast-tracked to more senior leadership positions.
The Foundation’s expectations of the scholar are:
- Write an interim progress report.
- Publish the scholarship work in a professional journal.
- Present the scholarship work at conferences (regional, national or international), seminars etc.
- Become an Alumni member of The Florence Nightingale Foundation.
Click to view. Right-click -> Save Target As... to download.